CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 04-21-2012, 04:09 AM   #1
Ben Stroud

Profile:
New crossfit box, ashford, kent england!

Hi guys.
Me and two others are in the process of opening an excellent crossfit and strength and conditioning facility in ashford in Kent. Its a 4705 sq ft facility and will everything in it you can think of. Including a killer cage and 25ft rope climbs! Masses of parking and outdoor space too. We are hard in the planning and organisation phase at the moment. I am looking for all the crossfitters and potential crossfitters in the area to come and join us and I am also searching for some coaches. Not just CF certified but PT's, circuit training instructors, KB instructors and BAWLA coaches/instructors.
Its a big facility and we want to grow a brilliant and supportive community and we are open to any suggestions that people have!
Many thanks
Ben Stroud.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
Chris Barclay

Profile:
Re: New crossfit box, ashford, kent england!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Stroud View Post
Hi guys.
Me and two others are in the process of opening an excellent crossfit and strength and conditioning facility in ashford in Kent. Its a 4705 sq ft facility and will everything in it you can think of. Including a killer cage and 25ft rope climbs! Masses of parking and outdoor space too. We are hard in the planning and organisation phase at the moment. I am looking for all the crossfitters and potential crossfitters in the area to come and join us and I am also searching for some coaches. Not just CF certified but PT's, circuit training instructors, KB instructors and BAWLA coaches/instructors.
Its a big facility and we want to grow a brilliant and supportive community and we are open to any suggestions that people have!
Many thanks
Ben Stroud.
nice one ben, might be worth putting out a feeler on the UK CFers facebook page.
good luck
Old 03-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
Christopher J Gregory

Profile:

Is there any news on this Box being set up in Ashford? Im soon to be moving to the area and want to crossfit with a community and am L3 qualified, also have circuit, trx, kettlebell instructor qualifications.

Regards

Chris

Last edited by Christopher J Gregory : 03-19-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #4
Mike J Goddard

Profile:

Hi Ben,
Can you keep me up to date on how things are going with this set-up! Really interested especially in coaching side of things as I am currently a CF level 1 qualified, & also a Level 3 Personal trainer plus Done my level 1 S&C qualification (interested to become Lvl 3 eventually). Also looking to do the Crossfit Oly & Mobility course!

Would love to have the opportunity to teach Crossfit!

Regards

Mike Goddard