CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 03-06-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
Kyle Bulava

Profile:
Northern Lake county, IL.

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for some CrossFitters or some interested in at least. I'm in Round Lake, looking for people from Antioch to Waukegan/Zion, Lindenhurst, Lake Villa, Grayslake, Fox Lake, Ingleside, Round Lake, etc.

I've found that pretty much none of my friends "get it". So I'm just looking for people with a similar mindset, to help us both stay on track. I can't go back to the globogym bull****. Not an option, but it's hard to push ourselves or be sure the movements are being done right. I can't ask the people who don't get it to check form... They wouldn't know and aren't willing to listen.

So I'm looking to start a community. I have a garage gym with more than most peoples equipment (in my opinion) located in Round Lake. I'm taking the Level 1 test today. Id like to just start building a community who shares the same passions I do. Eventually I'd like to start a box in these areas.

Next year I would like to compete in the games. I gotta stay on point with all that and I can't do it myself (as proactive and quickly). I can't afford a CF gym at the moment. Unemployed at the moment due to many different views from all the Globogyms around here. Probably cuz I like results not just the money and contracts and grab assing.

If anyone in the area wants to talk, train, trade thoughts, whatever... Hit me up!