CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
Brandon Gadoci

Profile:
WODstack.com (I've been hesitant to post this)

I am a little hesitant to post this here as I am an enormous fan of all things CrossFit and don't want to do anything to break the rules of this forum. I'm such a big fan that after getting involved last August I spent some time creating a WOD tracker and it has had some unexpected success.

I have seen others post about WOD trackers on this forum so after much consideration I thought I would also post here about http://wodstack.com. YOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE.

It is free to all who want to use it. There is a premium component for Box owners if they wish to use it but don't have to.

WODstack has 160 users from 5 continents in 40 days and about 500 WODs recorded.

Please remove this post if it breaks any rules. If not, let me know what you think.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
Matthew Swartz

Profile:
Re: WODstack.com (I've been hesitant to post this)

Don't be so worried. Letting people know about free sites to track progress on is one of the purposes of this forum.

Another one is www.21-15-9.comYOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE.