CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
Stephen Lewis Romer
Departed Stephen Lewis Romer is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 1970
 
Posts: 109
Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

If you have registered for a Nutrition Certification, you might want to be aware of this: http://*************/?p=976 wfs

I am not taking sides on the issue, just wanting folks to be aware.

Last edited by Stephen Lewis Romer : 11-26-2009 at 11:49 PM.
 
Old 11-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #2
Benjamin Wheeler
Member Benjamin Wheeler is offline
 
Benjamin Wheeler's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria  BC Canada
Posts: 287
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

Old news brother. This thread is closed in 3..2....1..
 
Old 11-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #3
Stephen Lewis Romer
Departed Stephen Lewis Romer is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 1970
 
Posts: 109
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Wheeler View Post
Old news brother. This thread is closed in 3..2....1..
Why does CFHQ not want us to know they fired Robb Wolf? They should allow the thread to live if they are proud of the firing?
 
Old 11-26-2009, 11:32 PM   #4
Benjamin Wheeler
Member Benjamin Wheeler is offline
 
Benjamin Wheeler's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria  BC Canada
Posts: 287
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Lewis Romer View Post
Why does CFHQ not want us to know they fired Robb Wolf? They should allow the thread to live if they are proud of the firing?
I wish I had a good answer
 
Old 11-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
Jason R O'Dell
Banned Jason R O'Dell is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moore  OK
Posts: 3,396
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

I saw a mod explain it in another thread that there's no way the thread can stay civil and not break all the rules.
 
Old 11-26-2009, 11:44 PM   #6
Stephen Lewis Romer
Departed Stephen Lewis Romer is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 1970
 
Posts: 109
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason R O'Dell View Post
I saw a mod explain it in another thread that there's no way the thread can stay civil and not break all the rules.
OK once the thread turns uncivil I get that but until that point let it live. I would like to think we are grown ups here. Other wise CFHQ will prove Robb right.

Last edited by Stephen Lewis Romer : 11-26-2009 at 11:51 PM.
 
Old 11-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #7
Benjamin Wheeler
Member Benjamin Wheeler is offline
 
Benjamin Wheeler's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria  BC Canada
Posts: 287
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

I'm with you Stephen. These threads will be on going either here or elsewhere until HQ comes out and addresses this no doubt. I think we all know the reasons, it is whether or not the community agrees with them.

Currently the paleo thread sits at over 60,000+ views. Pseudo-science or not, the cream rises to the top. Eat the best foods possible. Seems simple enough to me.

Either way Robb will be back on the road, and he will keep doing what he has always done. Help thousands upon thousands, asking nothing in return but "Try it and let me know."

Last edited by Benjamin Wheeler : 11-27-2009 at 12:08 AM.
 
Old 11-27-2009, 12:11 AM   #8
Stephen Lewis Romer
Departed Stephen Lewis Romer is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jan 1970
 
Posts: 109
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Wheeler View Post
I'm with you Stephen. These threads will be on going either here or elsewhere until HQ comes out and addresses this no doubt. I think we all know the reasons, it is whether or not the community agrees with them.

Currently the paleo thread sits at over 60,000+ views. Pseudo-science or not, the cream rises to the top. Eat the best foods possible. Seems simple enough to me.

Either way Robb will be back on the road, and he will keep doing what he has always done. Help thousands upon thousands, asking nothing in return but "Try it and let me know."
Paleo saved my life when nothing else worked.
 
Old 11-27-2009, 12:25 AM   #9
Sarah Clent
Member Sarah Clent is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Perth  Westren Australia
Posts: 137
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Lewis Romer View Post
Paleo saved my life when nothing else worked.
__________________
"Only when we are no longer afraid, Do we begin to LIVE"
 
Old 11-27-2009, 04:51 AM   #10
Wayne Riddle
Member Wayne Riddle is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lewiston  ME
Posts: 1,779
Re: Robb Wolf fired by CFHQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason R O'Dell View Post
I saw a mod explain it in another thread that there's no way the thread can stay civil and not break all the rules.
Which is kind of like saying we'll lock everyone in jail as there is no way we can stop all the criminals.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Robb Wolf Gant Grimes Pukie's Bucket 1 11-24-2009 10:50 AM
Attn: Robb Wolf, re:Creatine Gregory Spilson Nutrition 3 05-02-2006 08:06 PM
Attn: Robb Wolf Michael Cheatham Starting 1 03-09-2004 12:02 PM
Attention Robb Wolf Patrick Johnston Fitness 0 07-03-2003 09:28 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.