CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 09-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
David Gray

Profile:
ATTENTION Naples Italy Crossfitters

There's about two-dozen of us that I've met so far (including MT WHITNEY sailors), and at least as many doing similar high-intensity programs like 300. Most of you I've met working out with partners, and I'm not going to try to corral you into regular session workouts (but if that's what someone wants, speak up).

I am going to tell you to go fill out a comment card the next time you're in either the Gricignano or Capodichino gym and tell them you're a crossfitter, and that you would make max use of whatever additional crossfit facilities and equipment they can acquire.

MWR has said they will buy oly sets with bumpers for both sites, will buy a GHD for Capo, and they've submitted a purchase order for a package from a crossfit supplier to use in converting a racquetball court to a crossfit gym. MWR has said... but the purchase orders haven't moved, they're sitting in the MWR director's office, despite that end of the year money (and MWR does not lack money).

I also know the card someone submitted about two weeks ago (thanks, brother) went straight to his desk and got his attention. The more he sees the cards coming in to justify the demand, the sooner the money will get spent and we'll have crossfit facilities in Naples. Just do it.

Thanks, out.