CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
Chris Santilllo

Profile:
Re: Stuff and Nonsense..Another CrossFit Bashing Blog

Since the moderators and admins decided to close the other thread so I couldn't post in there.... I had to start a new one. I just think it is REALLY sad and pathetic you guys took down the thread and her link. Even if it is a ridiculous link, everyone including the author of that peice is entitled to their own opinion. And I think for people looking into doing crossfit, they should evaluate the pros and cons. And this forum should be a place, if someone is interested in crossfit and sees that article on whatever site it was on. It doesnt give a good counter argument which this forum can do. To me things like this makes that whole "cultfit" idea more of a valid point. I mean hate to get all patriotically, but everyone is entitled to their own word opinion (i.e right to free press). Though certain instances are understandable like cursing, threatening letters etc. And taking it down, you kinda just stepped all over that idea. Instead of being so narrow minded and JUST BLOCKING ALL THE HATE....listen to some of it, it may actually being constructive criticism. Ive read a few of those articles that have been posted and though most of it is bull****. There are a few points that should be addressed to help crossfit. (I.e rhabdo the clown as a mascot....just agree it isnt the most positive image to represent all the good crossfit can do). Anyways...just wanted to say this cause Im quite dissapointed, and crossfit.com forum def went down a notch in my book.

Can't see this really heading anywhere productive. One thread was already closed.

Last edited by Camille Lore : 08-18-2009 at 03:27 AM. Reason: AUP issues

Closed Thread