|01-27-2016, 05:16 AM||#1|
Looking for a Coach in Greenville SC
CrossFit Rekkr in Greenville, SC is currently looking for a motivated Level 1 trainer to join our coaching team and lead our morning classes. CF Rekkr is a box where proper technique, safety, and customer service are paramount. We believe CrossFit is for everyone and for everyone to be capable of doing for a long time. We lead by example and use motivation, not intimidation for our athletes.
Compensation is on a per-class basis commensurate with experience and current CrossFit certifications as well as a monthly referral bonus.
Please email brief resume including availability, previous coaching experience, a week of programming, explanation of said week as well as a brief paragraph as to your CrossFit story and goals. Send to email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
• CrossFit Coaching: 1 year minimum
• Positive attitude
• Able to think quickly to scale and modify movements for any fitness level
• Attention to detail
• Participate in obtaining new members and generate leads, attend marketing events
• Professional demeanor, sincere attitude, organized
• Attention to athletes and desire for safe fitness practices
• Excellent verbal, communication and problem solving skills
Required license or certification:
• Level 1 CrossFit Trainer Certificate
• CPR certified
• Additional certifications a plus!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Greenville, SC CF||Scott Bernth||Workout Logs||98||06-09-2011 05:46 AM|
|Anybody in Greenville, MS||Dan Hollingsworth||In Search of CrossFitters||0||04-16-2010 04:56 PM|
|Greenville SC||Michael Davis||In Search of CrossFitters||38||07-08-2009 01:36 PM|
|Greenville, NC||Jennifer Maynard||In Search of CrossFitters||1||03-27-2009 07:43 PM|
|Greenville, NC||Steve Cable||In Search of CrossFitters||1||10-09-2007 08:16 AM|