CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
Tobias W. Neal

Profile:
Need some career help...

Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Tobias Neal. I own an affiliate in Colorado Springs, CO. I spent a little over 10 years in the Air Force as both Security Forces, and as a Tech School Instructor. I carry a degree in Criminal Justice as well as one in Course development. Through the time that I served I was told that I was good with international relations, could teach and convey new skills well, and was in general a very good teacher and writer.

I am currently 31 years old and looking for a job where I can travel for short bursts such as weeks or a month at a time not 6 months to 18 months...lol. Traveling overseas in different countries is fine with me. I am looking to either consult in teaching new concepts to companies or people. I abhor desk jobs or monotony. I need an open structure that allows freedom and encourages new ideas and the creation of new things.

I place this on here because there is a great community with very varied backgrounds...if anyone knows of anything could you please either leave me a message here, or call 719-491-2225, or email at tobias.neal@hotmail.com.

Thank you for all of your help and support...
Old 02-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
Bob Guere

Profile:
Re: Need some career help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias W. Neal View Post
Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Tobias Neal. I own an affiliate in Colorado Springs, CO. I spent a little over 10 years in the Air Force as both Security Forces, and as a Tech School Instructor. I carry a degree in Criminal Justice as well as one in Course development. Through the time that I served I was told that I was good with international relations, could teach and convey new skills well, and was in general a very good teacher and writer.

I am currently 31 years old and looking for a job where I can travel for short bursts such as weeks or a month at a time not 6 months to 18 months...lol. Traveling overseas in different countries is fine with me. I am looking to either consult in teaching new concepts to companies or people. I abhor desk jobs or monotony. I need an open structure that allows freedom and encourages new ideas and the creation of new things.

I place this on here because there is a great community with very varied backgrounds...if anyone knows of anything could you please either leave me a message here, or call 719-491-2225, or email at tobias.neal@hotmail.com.

"Consultant"....
Old 02-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
Frank E Morel

Profile:

http://www.dyncorprecruiting.com/civ...p?dynBLU-PA-01 wfs

if you have k9 skills
http://www.dyncorprecruiting.com/ext/detail.asp?dyn4370 wfs

other options
https://www.paecivpol.com/UserConten...20brochure.pdf wfs

instructor
http://www.mindscope.com/paegov03055...px?Job_ID=3249 wfs

Last edited by Frank E Morel; 02-19-2009 at 04:31 PM..
Old 02-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
George Mounce

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias W. Neal View Post
Good afternoon everyone,

Why not...put all your effort into your affiliate?
Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
Tobias W. Neal

Profile:

Thanks everyone so far with the responses and guidance. George I hear you...Believe it or not we are doing well. I am close to around twenty members and growing. I love it but truly down deep there are other things that I want to accomplish yet before settling down into my affiliate.

I have been looking into the consulting thing but I am unsure how to break into the market. I have been playing with some ideas but not really sure.

Frank I will check the links...

Thanks and keep them coming if you have something, all the help is appreciated.