CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 08-09-2011, 09:45 AM   #11481
Ernie Guevara

Profile:
Re: A Bears Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
Thats it exactly , trouble is our police need to be given better weapons and the right to use them.

We got a 40k/88lb KB at CF Essex, now thats a monster.
You should volunteer as riot control mate. Then make it into a wod, how many people can you power clean and toss in two hours!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #11482
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Guevara View Post
You should volunteer as riot control mate. Then make it into a wod, how many people can you power clean and toss in two hours!
Yes thoughts of being a Vigulante 'Charles Bronson' style have entered my head a few times!!
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
www.crossfitblackwater.com
Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 AM   #11483
Christin Street

Profile:

Saw the headlines about the rioting in S. London and immediately thought of you. Hope all is well. I'm sure you could smack those punks around.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #11484
Dustin Standel

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Jenkins View Post
Yes thoughts of being a Vigulante 'Charles Bronson' style have entered my head a few times!!
When there is rioting in the streets it may not be the time to decide you feel lucky, punk.
My Workout Log Box Jump-36"; Deadlift-335; Clean and Jerk-150; Split Jerk-155; Weighted Pullup-20; Squat-245; Press-140; Bench-210; 3RM Thruster-145; DT 22:43 (105#)
Old 08-09-2011, 11:39 AM   #11485
Nik Nichols

Profile:

Man Scott that is some terrrebel goings on there. I just read up on what I could and it really is dangerous there. What was the protest about that started it? Be careful bud.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:04 PM   #11486
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin Street View Post
Saw the headlines about the rioting in S. London and immediately thought of you. Hope all is well. I'm sure you could smack those punks around.
Great to hear from you Christin, I was expecting to see your name at the games this year, everything is well here, just a matter of avoiding certain places, although its spreading fast!! Hope you and your family are doing good.

Would so like to get in there and smash a few heads, such losers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Standel View Post
When there is rioting in the streets it may not be the time to decide you feel lucky, punk.
But I do Dustin, very lucky, got home again so thats it haha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Man Scott that is some terrrebel goings on there. I just read up on what I could and it really is dangerous there. What was the protest about that started it? Be careful bud.
It all started when the police shot a man, he had a gun which may of been replica, my view is you go around pretending to be a gangster expect to get shot, replica or real. They had a protest about it, turned into a riot then everyone see they could do the same and it spread like crazy, mainly an excuse for losers without jobs to loot shops and businesses.
Fran 3:19. Diane 2:49. Elizabeth 5:48. Cindy 26+21. Helen 7:50. JT 7:03. Grace 1.56
Old 08-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #11487
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

9 August 2011

Front Squats

100k x 3
110k x 3
115k x 3
120k x 3 PR
100k x 5

That 120k x 3 was a goal for a long time, funny now I am not doing regular front squats that I finally fot it.

For time:
25 Swings 32k
3 rounds of:
25 Box Jumps 24"
25 Pull ups

25 Swings 32k - 12.27

Very laboured, hands are ripped up from yesterdays workout so the pull ups were nasty.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #11488
Milton Brisson

Profile:

Quote:
I will look into the riots, I am glad your friend is doing better. It is crazy how that sort of thing happens. We had the looting after hurricane katrina hit. Some people just have no integrity to do good. The worse part is others pay for it. Sorry to hear that kind of carry on is going on Scott. Watch your back my man.

Yea, it will take some getting use too on the 2 pood, but I'm glad I finally have one to practice with.
I will agree with Nik, takes the lowest of the low to cause that kind of meyham! We saw some riots in Canada (Vancouver) this year, over a hockey game!!!!

Training looks good Scott! Hope you get those bar MUs, after that, you can start working on the rope MUs!!!! (Saw Rhodes do them in one of his vids, crazy stuff!) Is it like living a dream training at the box? I enjoyed my time at one, looking into a new gym with bumpers and KBs and stuff now - not a CF gym, so price is less than half of a boxes...
Old 08-10-2011, 06:47 AM   #11489
Nik Nichols

Profile:

Looks like a tough 2 mins for youtoday. 6 rounds will get hard fast. Stay tight and steady on the deads Scott!!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:35 AM   #11490
Scott Jenkins

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Brisson View Post
I will agree with Nik, takes the lowest of the low to cause that kind of meyham! We saw some riots in Canada (Vancouver) this year, over a hockey game!!!!

Training looks good Scott! Hope you get those bar MUs, after that, you can start working on the rope MUs!!!! (Saw Rhodes do them in one of his vids, crazy stuff!) Is it like living a dream training at the box? I enjoyed my time at one, looking into a new gym with bumpers and KBs and stuff now - not a CF gym, so price is less than half of a boxes...
Well it looks like we got the streets back in London now, lots of groups out protecting the neighbourhoods as well as more police. Must admit I would love to be patrolling around with them, my home is safe so no patrols!!

I done the rope muscle ups Milt already and the bar ones will be coming this week, just some kind of brain fart stopping me, I would do them all the time at the globo with the handles, its just the straight bar makes me balance backwards, due to learning them with handles.

Quote:
Looks like a tough 2 mins for youtoday. 6 rounds will get hard fast. Stay tight and steady on the deads Scott!!
Yes it will be tough although anything with hspu's tends to lose the breathy after a while due to muscle failure, will stay tight Nik for sure.