CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 11-18-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
Vanessa Vanden Bout

Profile:
CrossFitters Baghdad--Camp Victory

Any CrossFitters on Victory?
One of my girlfriends wants to start and I'm hoping to hook her up with someone who has a bit of experience.
Thanks!
Old 11-28-2009, 03:42 AM   #2
Pete Beuttenmuller

Profile:
Re: CrossFitters Baghdad--Camp Victory

Don't know if you ever found any crossfitters on Victory, I am headed there in the next couple weeks and it would be nice to have a good workout group. I am not certified but have been doing crossfit for over two years and might be able to give your girlfriend some pointers.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #3
Bob Edward

Profile:

There is a crossfit gym on Camp Slayer/Deutsch called Crossfit Slayer which is pretty good. We live on Victory and go there, but some days when the air is bad outside we go to the Victory gym, where they have bumper plates, kettlebells, pull-up bars, rowers, but no rings. Email me if you want to meet up for WODs: montanarob@earthlink.net

--Rob
Old 05-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #4
Kurt Gruber

Profile:

I just got here a couple days ago and am looking for people to do WOD with. I am supposed to start getting programming from my crossfit gym at home if that would help, just need people to work out with and trying to figure out if there is a way to do it in the gym here. I live right next to the Victory gym so I would hate to have to go all the way to Slayer to work out, but if I do so be it.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:22 AM   #5
Dustin Vancuren

Profile:

There is Camp Liberty Crossfit in the Iron Gym by signal hill and I have a tent we do WODS in using tires, chains etc..