CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 05-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Jon Branden

Profile:
Looking for training partner(s) at Columbia

Hey everyone! I'm moving to New York in August to attend film school at Columbia, and consequently will be leaving my beloved box here in CT. Though I would ideally prefer to work out at an affiliate, money will be a big factor living in the City. So, I'm looking for another Columbia-affiliated person with access to the fitness center-- or perhaps someone who lives near Columbia-- to train with me (or several people).

Since using the Columbia fitness center would be free, we could use some of the savings to get some fun accessory items (like a Prowler, atlas stone molds, or an axle) without breaking the bank.

I'm definitely a hard worker, and don't let my partners quit easily either. That being said, Crossfit's all about having fun for me. I was thinking of mainly following Outlaw programming, but would be open to pretty much anything that works (e.g., StrongmanWOD, Misfit, or a specific affiliate's programming).

If you're interested, send me a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Best,
Jon