CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 03-20-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
Steve Loeding

Profile:
A Thank You from one of our members

Steve,
I took my SWAT PT test today and boy did my results from the last test improve greatly. I can only attribute this to my time doing crossfit with you and the great trainers at Top Gun.

I was able to Max out on all exercises (33 reps minimum, plus one point for additional reps up to 50 reps thus maxing out on the exercise). I couldnt believe how fast I recovered from each exercise and still felt fresh for the next exercise of the test. We are tested on pushups, situps, pull ups, dips, air squats, leg press and a one (1) mile run with our vest on (weighs approximately 42 pounds). I ran an 8:38 mile time which was almost 2 minutes faster than the last time I ran it last May. I also recovered very quickly, which I was shocked at, considering how hard I pushed myself and the fact that Im not a good runner. On the dips, leg presses and pullups we dont have to do as many reps (10-20) as the others, but it was still tuff. I struggled on the pullups, as that is my weak point, but I hope to get better in the future with TGCFs help.

I just wanted to say a big Thank You to you guys for helping me improve and become fitter and faster on this test. I also think it will help me with my military PT test.

If you could pass along my thanks to your awesome staff I would appreciate it.

Thanks again, Doug