CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 08-22-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Chris Bates

Profile:
My quantified fitness website is live

Hey CF'ers,

I’m a software developer and physics engineer from the Bay Area and an avid crossfitter. I realized that simple, easy to use, webapps for recording workouts and looking at performance were lacking, so I built one.

I just launched a website called Information removed.. The goal of Information removed. is to help you improve your workouts. Its got charting, performance statistics, a goal board that automatically updates, and a Wendler strength program calculator. I'm currently working on an Iphone App and Nutrition Guide (Paleo) to go with it.

I’ll be happy to give out some 50% off coupons for the first month so you can try it out...
Just enter “CF50OFF” in the promo box during payment

I would also appreciate any feature requests and I will implement them IMMEDIATELY!! You can leave a post below with your suggestion or use the contact page.

ALSO, one last thing, if you’re a box owner, I’d be happy to give some bulk discounts. That way you can use this as a value added service to your normal membership dues. If you’re interested, use the contact page to let me know!