CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 07-14-2014, 05:41 AM   #1
Eric Jaber

Profile:
Seeking Partner for Growing Box Outside of Philly

I opened my affiliate about 3 months ago; I started small with a solid business plan, low overhead and enough members to break even. My classes have grown so quick that I am already at the point now where I need to expand into a larger space, offer more classes/speciality courses. I have currently been running the entire operation by myself, however if I want to expand (which I need to do) I will need a business partner. If you have been on the fence about opening your own affiliate, this could be an excellent opportunity for you to eliminate the risk/cost by joining an already profitable operation. I am looking for motivated individuals with coaching experience and a mind for business. PM me to learn more! We are located about 25 minutes south of Philadelphia in Huntingdon Valley.