CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 06-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
Josh Stoklosa

Profile:
Job needed- CrossFit Coach

Hey everyone,

I know this is a shot in the dark but I am wondering if anyone in the Boston area is looking to hire a CrossFit Coach? Again, location preferably in Boston, MA, but I am also willing to relocate. I am L1 Certified, and also have USAW experience, competing as well as coaching. Coaching experience is close to 2.5 years. I have a resume to anyone interested, I tried uploading it but it wouldn't accept the file. Thanks everyone, hope to hear from someone soon. Contact information is below.

yoshstoklosa@gmail.com

Best,
Josh Stoklosa

Last edited by Josh Stoklosa : 06-21-2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Forgot contact info.