CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 06-07-2006, 08:24 PM   #11
Kevin Kaeating

Profile:
ok to try adress all posts questions...

(robert) i'm taking cod liver oil to get rid of the old bottle 10 a day on top of my fat blocks.(should i take it as fat blocks? how much a day ? best kind?) my performance is good for crossfit but my strength hasnt improved for major power moves just muscle endurance.

(garret) I havent had any dairy for the most part for the duration of my diet, just cheese, and i do cheat sometimes with bread but only brown and in zone portions 1 slice = 2 blocks.

(chris) my endurance and pullups have increased but my bench deadlift and squat are weaker than before(at 205)
Maybe I should just have patience with the 19 blocks.

and how do I change this goofy picture of me everytime I change it in my profile it posts the same old picture. lol
Old 06-07-2006, 08:54 PM   #12
Chris Jordan

Profile:
There is a checkbox to delete the picture associated with your profile. Try checking that, hit save and see what happens on your next post. If you still have a picture something is hosed. If you don't put the new pic up, save and try it again.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:50 AM   #13
Larry Lindenman

Profile:
Kevin, post a day of your food selections. We have never failed to be able to analyze a day and find deficiencies. You are now eating to maintain your muscle mass levels, keep it at 19 for now. Cod liver oil is ok (disgusting but ok), transition to an oil like Carlson's liquid, take it in addition to your fat blocks. A long walk at night will increase your calorie output, without striping muscle off.