CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
Dan Hartley
Member Dan Hartley is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Asheville  NC
Posts: 4
Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

Selling my women's bearing bar as it's just collecting dust.

Only used by one lifter for about five months. No damage, spins like new. Only used with bumpers, never racked.

Retail is 560 new. I'm pricing it at 400 given the few months of use.

The bar is in Asheville, NC. I have a shipping tube but have not looked into the actual cost of sending it via freight.

Can provide pictures on request, no problem. Or video if you'd like to be sure the rotation is sound.

daniel.jacob.hartley@gmail.com

Thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
Michael Loucas
Member Michael Loucas is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fairfield  NJ
Posts: 1,373
Re: Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hartley View Post
Selling my women's bearing bar as it's just collecting dust.

Only used by one lifter for about five months. No damage, spins like new. Only used with bumpers, never racked.

Retail is 560 new. I'm pricing it at 400 given the few months of use.

The bar is in Asheville, NC. I have a shipping tube but have not looked into the actual cost of sending it via freight.

Can provide pictures on request, no problem. Or video if you'd like to be sure the rotation is sound.

daniel.jacob.hartley@gmail.com

Thanks.
Try contacting Tamara Cohen, I know she has a strength training gym in Asheville, she may want it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #3
Greg Light
Member Greg Light is offline
 
Greg Light's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Birmingham  MI
Posts: 2,933
Re: Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Loucas View Post
Try contacting Tamara Cohen, I know she has a strength training gym in Asheville, she may want it.
I was just about to post the same thing, haha.
__________________
My Workout Log
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #4
Beth Smarts
Member Beth Smarts is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pittsburgh  PA
Posts: 5
Re: Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

PM and email sent.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
Dan Hartley
Member Dan Hartley is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Asheville  NC
Posts: 4
Re: Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

Still for sale. Jus' sayin.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #6
Dan Hartley
Member Dan Hartley is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Asheville  NC
Posts: 4
Re: Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

Shameless bump
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #7
Jeremy Galo
Member Jeremy Galo is offline
 
Jeremy Galo's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Gilbert  AZ
Posts: 901
Re: Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hartley View Post
Shameless bump
Let me know if you're willing to ship to Chandler, AZ 85226. If so let me know how much total. You can post here or PM me.
__________________
5'7" | 168lbs | My Gym |
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:40 PM   #8
Dan Hartley
Member Dan Hartley is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Asheville  NC
Posts: 4
Re: Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Galo View Post
Let me know if you're willing to ship to Chandler, AZ 85226. If so let me know how much total. You can post here or PM me.
Sure I'll find out what the cost will be ASAP.

Thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #9
Floyd Nelson
Member Floyd Nelson is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Francisco  CA
Posts: 36
Re: Pendlay, Women's BEARING Bar 15kg For Sale

I sent a message to my buddy that is looking for a woman's bar for his wife.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10% off Pendlay Bearing Bar and Bumpers Michael Loucas Equipment 501 11-14-2013 05:03 PM
Pendlay Needle Bearing Bar vs Eleiko Training bar Todd Condell Equipment 22 01-10-2011 09:54 PM
Garage Gyms Women's 25mm 15kg Olympic Bar Chad Chisholm Equipment 0 11-27-2010 02:42 PM
FS 15KG NB Pendlay Bar Chad Klump Equipment 11 09-05-2010 04:48 PM
Women's Pendlay Bar for sale in Seattle (Used) Rodney Pryor Equipment 0 05-26-2007 02:20 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:12 PM.


CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.