CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:48 PM   #41
Jason R O'Dell

Profile:
Re: "What are you training for?"

Yeah. FUNImation was a terrible company. I remember reading interviews where their voice actors were bashing the Japanese version and calling the American version the "real" version. The guy that did Son Goku's voice in the American version one time even said "I am Goku. Some chick can't play Goku." because the Japanese VA was a girl.
They release DVD's with the Japanese sub on it and they had a rough go of it at first, but the box sets I hear are pretty good. I may pick them up someday.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #42
Ron White

Profile:

Before I got hooked on Crossfit I only trained to fight. Now it's different. Seeing what some of you are able to do is just mind blowing.

Now I train to be half of what most of you are. Hopefully will see you at the games next year!!
Old 08-02-2009, 09:14 AM   #43
Richard Kibble

Profile:

I think for me it's a little bit of "dont know what you've got til it's gone". If you've ever been fit you know the benefits. From energy to health to confidence to aesthetics. A couple of years of slacking and I miss it. Add to that I was never "CrossFit" and it's no wonder I am looking forward to training. I want it back and then some!