CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 10-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
Adam Schulte

Profile:
Verification of CrossFit statistics for medical study

This is open to anyone, so please respond if you have pertinent information. I'm in need of accurate data regarding CrossFit affiliate growth, both past and projected, as well as other related data for the write-up of my medical study on CrossFit athletes. These would be:
1) Brief biographic background on Greg Glassman, his development and initial application of early CrossFit programming
2) Development of the benchmark workouts, hero WODs, including approximate chronology
3) Date first affiliate opened, location, staff, etc
4) Year-by-year affiliate growth (both absolute and percentage)
5) Approximate year-by-year increase in US affiliate and worldwide membership (i.e. estimated total number of affiliate-based CrossFitters in US, worldwide)
6) Details involving inception of the CrossFit Games, year by year growth, number of Games athletes year by year, attendance growth year by year, details surrounding important milestones (Reebok signing on as co-sponsors, first televised coverage, etc)

Ideally I'd like these confirmed by a member of affiliate support, but for starters will accept information from any source. If you are an affiliate support staff member or a Discussion Board administrator with answers to any of the above, please send either a private message or a response to this thread.

Many thanks!