CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 07-14-2003, 06:32 PM   #1
Kelly Moore

Profile:
Does anybody know how to send digital photos? I have a Kodak DX3600 with the dock; I haven't a clue how to send from my computer...please help! I've been asked to send some pictures of my workout space and I am completely computer inept. (Don't know why I am surprised; I can barely change the time on my watch or microwave). I would be most grateful. Thanks, Kelly
Old 07-15-2003, 09:08 AM   #2
brian smith

Profile:  
Kelly,

It should be pretty easy to send the pictures to anyone you want through email. In most email programs including the free accounts like Hotmail you can simply write someone a brief message then ad an attachment of the picture files one by one to the message. How to do this is a little different with each program. You will need to go to the "Help" menu in your email client and do a search for "attachments"

Hope this helps,

Brian
Old 07-15-2003, 06:21 PM   #3
Kelly Moore

Profile:
Thanks Brian. I will give it a shot. Several kind souls at work have managed over several days to coach me through sending attachments. I've even successfully sent several! Of course, sending them from home using my camera might be a different story, but I sure am willing to try. 21st century here I come!