CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 09-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
Vladimir Musman

Profile:
Leukemia treatment for a boy named Dima

This is pretty off topic, but it tugged at my heart strings so to speak and therefore I want to post this link here. These gentlemen are doing a 300 mile bike ride to raise funds for one of their friends' 5 year-old sons' leukemia treatment.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundrais...fb_ref=1353153 (WFS)

Please donate if you deem it a worthy cause

(disclaimer - I have no connection to this family whatsoever, but one of my FB friends' husband is doing the bike ride fundraiser and that is how I came to hear of this.)