CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 02-06-2009, 08:08 AM   #191
Artem Sivak

Profile:
Re: Peyton's Log

Hey Peyton! Very nice work on the squats! Grats on the PR! How's your pup doing?
Old 02-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #192
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem Sivak View Post
Hey Peyton! Very nice work on the squats! Grats on the PR! How's your pup doing?
The pup is doing great. He's still working on whether it's a best for him to pee inside or outside but it's getting there lol.

No WOD for me today. I've been up since 1:45 this morning training young studs and it's 4:12 pm. I am one tired mofo. I"m headed out in 45 minutes for a going away dinner for one of our senior instructors.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a good weekend
Old 02-07-2009, 06:53 AM   #193
Benjammin Gartner

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton Knippel View Post
The pup is doing great. He's still working on whether it's a best for him to pee inside or outside but it's getting there lol.

No WOD for me today. I've been up since 1:45 this morning training young studs and it's 4:12 pm. I am one tired mofo. I"m headed out in 45 minutes for a going away dinner for one of our senior instructors.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a good weekend
Ahh good times!^^^
Old 02-07-2009, 07:06 AM   #194
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjammin Gartner View Post
Ahh good times!^^^
Oh and I"m headed out to the field monday mornin at 3 Can we say 10 mile creek and pine log...woo woo. My voice is about gone right now and I'm sick. It's gunna rain almost all next week to I think

Last edited by Peyton Knippel; 02-07-2009 at 07:11 AM..
Old 02-08-2009, 08:04 AM   #195
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

I doubt I'll workout today. I'm still recovering from some upper respiratory phlegm nastiness and the wife has it now. Went out and got some cinnamon roles....bad bad bad, I know. Don't you judge me!

I'm spending most of today prepping my gear for the field tomorrow. I'm the cherry instructor so I know I'm going to F something up lol. I just want to go out there as prepared as possible. I am taking one if not both my KB's. They'll be perfect for the field environment. Plus if the students turd something up, it might be a good motivational tool. KB Thrusters...hehehehehe!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far
Old 02-08-2009, 08:18 AM   #196
Benjammin Gartner

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton Knippel View Post
I doubt I'll workout today. I'm still recovering from some upper respiratory phlegm nastiness and the wife has it now. Went out and got some cinnamon roles....bad bad bad, I know. Don't you judge me!

I'm spending most of today prepping my gear for the field tomorrow. I'm the cherry instructor so I know I'm going to F something up lol. I just want to go out there as prepared as possible. I am taking one if not both my KB's. They'll be perfect for the field environment. Plus if the students turd something up, it might be a good motivational tool. KB Thrusters...hehehehehe!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far

Sounds like a blast...I might be on the rotator with Finrad and the angry bald guy woohoo!!

BTW Finrad is up to about 16-17 continuous MU's......he makes me hate myself!!!

Did you ever get that email from me????
Old 02-08-2009, 08:28 AM   #197
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjammin Gartner View Post
Sounds like a blast...I might be on the rotator with Finrad and the angry bald guy woohoo!!

BTW Finrad is up to about 16-17 continuous MU's......he makes me hate myself!!!

Did you ever get that email from me????

Finrad is also doing weighted MU's....mfer! I'm up to 10 continuous.

Yea I got the email. I never check that one. If you want direct contact, try first.last@gmail.com

How much time do you have left? Those two drop anything besides a poop while they were there?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #198
Keith Walker

Profile:

I hope you are feeling better and that today went well. I expect you to be up and at 'em at the CF affiliate very soon. I'm still holding you to my B Day WOD, MISTER MAN!
Old 02-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #199
Peyton Knippel

Profile:

Well I get out here to the field and find out that we have internet set up at our instructor base camp so dudes can do online schooling, etc.

I was able to get to a gym yesterday and today.

Yesterday:

CFT (First time doing this)
300 BS
300 DL
175 SP (Pretty sure that's a PR for me)

CFT= 775

Today:

FRAN (PR!!!)
4:15.

I wanted to die after that.

.....5 minutes later: Just found my last 1x1x1x1x1x1x1 shoulder press results. My best on that was 130......so Yea I think I PR'd lol. Put 15# more than my bodyweight over head. I'm happy with that lol.

Last edited by Peyton Knippel; 02-11-2009 at 10:24 AM..
Old 02-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #200
Mike Bishop

Profile:

Dude that is a crazy crazy shoulder press Great squat as well. Hitting 300 is big.

Fran You are killing it. How is the march going?