CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 08-24-2015, 01:45 PM   #1
Matthew S Cooper

Profile:
For Sale: Starter Package (squat stand, bench, barbell) - Modesto, CA

Clearing up space in the garage and getting rid of items I no longer use.

I have a basic squat stand that adjusts from low enough to decline bench press, to high enough for squats and presses. It's not fancy, nor is it particularly high end, but it is stable and sturdy enough for 400lbs. I refinished it in Herculiner roll on truck bedliner, so the finish ought to be plenty durable.

Along with the squat stand is an adjustable bench. The bench goes from a slight decline, to about 80 incline with stops all along the way (including flat). There is a leg curl and leg extension attachment that comes with it. Again, it's not top of the line, but it has served me quite well. The bench is finished in Herculiner as well, so it cosmetically matches the squat stand (they were a matching set to begin with). The bench pad is kind of tall (24" when in the flat setting), so I built foot stools to go with it - they are included.

Also included is a 7' Olympic barbell. It's a cheapy, has been rusted and painted several times and looks pretty rough - but it is something to start with. Consider it a freebe

Lastly, I have a pair of 10s and a pair of 5s

I would like to get $150 for the set, but am open to offers. This is for local pickup only.

I will take pictures and post them in the next day or two as time allows. The reason for selling is that my garage isn't as big as my previous shop, therefore I do not have space for multiples.
Old 08-24-2015, 04:01 PM   #2
Matthew S Cooper

Profile:
Re: For Sale: Starter Package (squat stand, bench, barbell) - Modesto, CA

http://modesto.craigslist.org/spo/5188854826.html WFS

You can view pictures of the equipment in that link
Old 08-26-2015, 07:19 PM   #3
Matthew S Cooper

Profile:
Re: For Sale: Starter Package (squat stand, bench, barbell) - Modesto, CA

Everything has been sold.