CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 10-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #11
Clint Harris

Profile:
Re: Apocalypse Strength Training

After watching "Z-nation", I'm going to fear a helpless baby turning into a zombie as opposed to Rich Froning.
It would appear, that the Z-Nation baby inherits superpowers and is able to go from being a helpless blob into being able to zip around like a possessed fly. Taunting and taking out an elite Delta Force operator (the last surviving one in the world no less) who's just survived 3 years of zombie apocalypse.
Adult zombies do not inherit these super powers, they become slow and cumbersome. Perhaps more baby like. Even when they get a hold of someone they just sort of meekly snap at you. Untrained ex-college students are able to take them out with a mean looking stick or slingshot. But a baby ? No, they go straight for the jugular.

Fear the zombie babies.

If I come across one locked in a room. I am going to leave it locked in the room.
I start my apocalypse sling shot training tomorrow. Will start to hoard perfect sized rocks as ammunition too.