CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Competitions
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Competitions Competitions, contests & challenges

Old 09-17-2005, 11:17 PM   #1
Kevin Scott

Profile:
I entered the new york state grapplers challange today and had a lot of fun. I didn't have time to train as hard as I normally do using sprints along with crossfit but my conditioning was still pretty good. I'm glad crossfit was able to get me into good enough condition and allowed me to keep that condition even though I missed a lot of workouts do to a hectic schedule. I entered 3 tournaments. The first was gi where I placed 2nd in the advanced 187-209.9. The next was no gi where i placed 3rd in the 187-209.9. The final tournament was called the extreme challange (basically an absoluto) where i placed third. They broke the extreme challange into 2 weight classes 175 and under and 176 and over. I was in the upper half. It was a good time and if anyone lives in upstate new york and grapples I'd definitely recomend this tournament to them.