CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 02-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #11
Matt Thomas

Profile:
Re: RIP Navy SEAL Hero Chris Kyle

*sigh* R

No matter where you stand on certain issues it's sad that anyone would be glad he died. Regardless of how it happened and how it fits their agenda. Just disgusting.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #12
Chris Diamont

Profile:

Glad you didn't post the message board you saw that on!!! As a LEO that disgusts me to see someone be willing to die to give the people posting negative comments, the right to free speech! Then bash him for doing so! I wish we could go back to a proud country that loves an honors those that give their life for us to sit here in our comfy homes and talk on message boards! What a great country we live in! I would like to see some other Americans embrace our country the way I have seen many posters on this board and the crossfit community do!! That is one thing that really drew me to crossfit is the honor of fallen heros!
Old 12-26-2014, 04:23 PM   #13
Tim Crane

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Diamont View Post
I agree, I don't want to say PTSD was the cause. Chris Kyle was a great American that gave his all for his country then gave his life trying to help the veterans of this country.

Just wanted to say that Chief Petty Officer Christopher Kyle and Chad Littlefield did not "give" their life, it was taken from them by a murderous, dirt bag coward that deserves nothing but the death penalty!

As to PTSD, I agree brother, it was NOT the cause.

This guy being a $$it stain was the cause. -And yes, I know this is an old thread, I don't have time to visit here very often. Guess I just needed to vent, especially with two NYPD officers just recently murdered. Pi$$es me off when officers, and in this case veterans, are murdered and people say "they gave their life serving others."

If I die on the street, know right now that I did not "GIVE" my life to anyone, it was "TAKEN" from me. I just hope and pray that if I ever do die on some cold street, its in a pile of spent hot brass mixed with the warm blood of the dirt bag that murdered me! -No sense spending tax dollars we don't have on a dirt bag we don't need.

Tim