CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 01-09-2003, 10:16 AM   #1
Scott Parker

Profile:
i enjoy a lot of outdoor activities, for example, tomorrow i'm going ice climbing for the day. my question is, should i look at this as a replacement for the WOD for that particular day, and pick up where i left off the next day, or should i just forget about that particular WOD?
Old 01-09-2003, 11:06 AM   #2
Robert Wolf

Profile:
Scott-
On my capoeira days I usually do not do the WOD. If I were doing somthing which requires fine motor control or maximim strength/endurance to avoid dying (that is you!) I would save the WOD for later. As to whether I do that WOD or skip depends on how fun/terrifying it looks! I do tend to follow a few days behind so I usually do not worry to much about occasional alterations and substitutions.
Robb
Robb
Old 01-09-2003, 12:41 PM   #3
Scott Parker

Profile:
thanks! i wasn't even thinking of doing the WOD before i went climbing! i am also a day behind in the WOD just so i can ask questions if i don't understand something because a lot of this is new to me. thanks again robb!

scott