CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 05-29-2013, 08:17 AM   #1
Marcus Chernecke
Turn Key Box for sale, Bacliff TX

My wife and I are moving on. We have a good business with 30-40 monthly memberships.

I am a local police officer and my wife wants to start college. We have two kids and they box is too much to run. The business supports itself with some spending cash on the side. We have had an accountant the entire time we've owned the business and if interested you may contact to verify income of business.

We are selling box and all of it's CF contents. If interested in keeping the current location then you would have to work out a deal with landlord who is very supportive. Cheap rent!

about 14 Multiple Med balls (12,16, 20lbs), Pull-ups system with flying pull-ups, 1 rower, Dumbbell set up 10 up to 95lbs sets, rubber mats throughout box, 3 sleds, Muscle driver timer (the good one), rubber and iron plates, and the list goes on.

If you are thinking about buying a box this is the perfect "turn-key" start to keep where its at with its current members or to move the equipment to your own location. All equipment is in good condition. My wife and I love CF and are looking for someone who will love it as much as we do. The only advertising we ever did was by website and word of mouth.

$50,000.00 obo

If interested please call 713-855-7362
Marcus P.Chernecke

Last edited by Marcus Chernecke : 05-29-2013 at 08:38 AM. Reason: adding information