CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > In Sickness and In Health > Injuries
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Injuries Chronic & Acute

Old 08-27-2006, 01:28 PM   #1
Jeff Holloway

Profile:
I'm new to Crossfit. Been with it for about 2mos now. I'm coming back from a long time off doing anything due to laziness and having a bone removed from my foot - had a sesamoid bone removed from my right foot after splitting it in half and walking around with it for over a year.

That said, I have been having strange cramps on the inside of the left leg deep in my calf. It does not hurt while running, sitting, or walking - only when I stand straight up or straighten my leg while in bed. I'm hydrated and eating well, also.

I used to run - high school and college distance racing. The army taught me how to walk long distances. This is the strangest thing I've ever felt. It's not really painful as much as just a pain. It hit me on a traffic stop the other night and has been with me ever since - was funny to see me trying to keep my attention on the driver and not my leg then me limping back to the patrol car with his license, I'm sure.

Any ideas?