CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 07-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
Walter Smith

Profile:
Philadelphia CO-OP

Not sure if this is a bad place to put this but here goes, a few of us got together, bought some high quality equipment (no Rogue stuff) and started a low cost gym. It's a non-profit training facility based in Lower NE Philadelphia. We are a member supported co-op that provides the best in training equipment and support by USAW certified coaches and two Exercise Science Professionals. We specialize in weightlifting but are open to all other ironsports, weightlifting, strongman, powerlifting, crossfit, body building and just weekend warriors. Anyone is welcome to join us, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, everything is donation, we know its too hard to pay $150+ prices a month to train at weightlifting gyms and CrossFit Gyms. We use WerkSan Competition plates, WerkSan Training plates, Needle bearing bars, Childrens bars, Eleiko plates, we have Pendlay Bumpers to beat up on, (ALL KILO PLATES) pull-up rig, kettlebells and we keep adding to the arsenal daily. Feel free to give us feedback and if you're in the area drop in and donate a buck or two for chalk. https://www.facebook.com/groups/meatsweatz/
Old 07-21-2014, 07:28 PM   #2
John A Crane

Profile:
Re: Philadelphia CO-OP

This looks pretty cool. I am going to drop in. I live in Levittown PA and work in the Navy Yard. When is the best time to come in and check your place out. And I love the facebook page. Meat Sweatz!
Old 07-23-2014, 03:13 AM   #3
Chris Jones

Profile:
Re: Philadelphia CO-OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A Crane View Post
And I love the facebook page. Meat Sweatz!
the first thing that caught my eye too.

Sounds like a pretty cool place, if i lived in the area i would definitely drop in to see you guys.