CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 06-23-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
John Elstad

Profile:
Seeking workout partner in Minneapolis

I've been doing CF on and off for six years, very steadily for the last eighteen months. I'm looking for someone with a CF-compatible home or garage gym and interest in doing main-site wods (or similar) about five times a week. I have a fair amount of good equipment including a Pendlay oly bar and bumper plates. I have a very positive and supportive attitude and I am easy going. I live just west of Cedar Lake near St. Louis Park.

Anyway, if you think this could work out, drop me a line and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks!