CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 04-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
Todd Condell

Profile:
Equipment for sale move quick -GHD, Bumper plates and Cage for sale

This is not mine but the link which is wfs shows a bunch of stuff someone here could use.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/spo/1690487013.html

If you get it let me know.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
Jeremy Galo

Profile:
Re: Equipment for sale move quick -GHD, Bumper plates and Cage for sale

Hahaha that's funny cause I actually am going to see that guy later tonight. I just got off the phone with him and when I saw this post, I was wondering what the odds were that you were talking about the same guy lol. But yeah, will keep you posted.

The bumper plates aren't actually Ivankos... the Ivankos are the EZ-lift plates with the 7 holes. The bumpers look like Hi-Temps though so that would be nice to have an extra pair or so of those

They want $900 for the cage and $400 for the GHD. I'll be checking them out later tonight and we'll see what happens.

Yes I'm a CL whore
Old 04-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
Todd Condell

Profile:

Jeremy I Hoped you would see this when I posted this. I was going to send you a PM but when I posted it and I saw you were on line. Sometimes people here don't check PMs for days so I figured if I posted it you see it faster. I hope you get the stuff. Make a good deal brother.
Todd
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
Jeremy Galo

Profile:

More than likely, I'll just get the bumpers cause he said he's got 45s and 25s which would be nice. When his wife sent me pictures I saw some other stuff in the background (like a 45 degree leg press... don't laugh, I actually like that machine for whatever reason haha) so maybe I'll come up with other treasures too.

The GHD looks like it may pinch my man parts though so I'm unsure at the moment. We'll see. The cage in itself just looks way too big and probably won't happen
Old 04-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #5
Jeremy Galo

Profile:

I must say, that GHD was a lot nicer than mine, but I decided against it because of the man-parts pinching. Plus I didn't like how the ankle holds operated. Oh well. The pad was HUGE though on that GHD though, a lot more comfortable on the knees. I'm sure at some point, I may just get something really heavy duty and spend the money on it unless I get lucky again.

I did end up getting a pair of 45s (Hi-Temps... I was right) for $90. He said he has 25s too but he has to find them, so he'll call me tomorrow

But yeah, cage was definitely too big to fit in my space.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 AM   #6
Todd Condell

Profile:

Jeremy I will tell you that when it comes to GHDs I have a Sorinex which is really comfortable. I included a picture. I debated spending the money and thought about many different units but I bought their top of the line and I will never use anything else. It is great. The padding and space between the pads are awesome and the little details on it make it great to workout on. The foot adjustment was a selling point for me because of how easy it is to adjust for me and my wife.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sorinex.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	6178