CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #1
Michael Candelmo

Profile:
Coaching at a Crossfit Affiliate, but promoting on a non-affiliate website

I looked around the message boards and could not find a thread related to this; I could have just missed it though. Sorry if this was answered somewhere.

I have my CF LV-1 Training Certificate; I am going to be coaching at a Crossfit Affiliate. I know I am able to say I am a Crossfit Trainer and I teach/coach/train Crossfit at my affiliate. My question is can I promote that I teach/coach/train at my affiliate on a non-affiliate website or on social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter…).

Case: I am a co-owner of an obstacle course race (name left out for selfish promoting here) and we have a Facebook page and Website. Can I promote that I am coaching Crossfit classes and personal training at my affiliate on my obstacle course race sites?

I love Crossfit and I want to make sure I am doing the right thing for the community and my affiliate.

Thanks to everyone for the anticipated input.