CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 03-25-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
Jeromy Speciale

Profile:
San Angelo CrossFit

Hello, I just wanted to get the word out that I'm deep in the process of opening a CrossFit in San Angelo (San Angelo CrossFit). I know there have been several athletes interested in getting some CrossFit workouts in San Angelo and I've reached out to some of you offline. I'm really blessed and excited to have the opportunity to open a box up and I anticipate starting to set up my location in May for a June 1st grand opening!
Feel free to message or email me if you're interested in information. My web host is in the process of setting up sanangelocrossfit.com. I will have a 4,000 sq. ft. (40' x 100') box in a very popular area of town. I'm still working out details that any new business obviously deals with but I can tell you I'll have all new pull up rigs (48' of it) and enough new equipment to keep things a blast and make sure you continue improving your overall fitness level. I'm putting all my blood, sweat, and tears into this and I can't wait to get started!

Cheers!
Jeromy Speciale
Old 03-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
Daryl Jones

Profile:
Re: San Angelo CrossFit

That sounds great. I am moving to San Angelo in Feb. I've been looking for a box in San Angelo. Best of luck and I will see you in Feb.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
Mark Gibson

Profile:

Tell us more about the facility. Its sounds awesome. who are you getting the equipment from?
Old 04-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #4
Richard C Hall

Profile:

Definitely interested, PM me with more details
Old 05-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #5
Curtis Pinnix

Profile:

Jeremy,
I was just curious as to where you stand with opening up a crossfit in San Angelo. I just moved here about 3 weeks ago, my fiancee will likely be joining be within the year. She's working on getting her L1 cert here shortly and I'm hoping to get into an seminar in TX here soon. If you need any help standing up your gym or with coaching we're all about it. If you've got any details for your plans or need any partners let me know.

Curtis
Old 05-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
Jeromy Speciale

Profile:

Curtis, I'm doing everything in my power to be open the first week in June. Lots to do but nothing too major. I've had contacts from interested coaches but I don't really know when I'll be hiring another coach. Feel free to call or email me, or even stop by our box if you're ever in the neighborhood and we can catch up. I'm in and out of the facility handling business so you can email me first if you'd like (sanangelocrossfit@gmail.com). Thanks Curtis!

Jeromy