|12-19-2014, 10:34 AM||#1|
Hiring new Head Trainer at CrossFit Sunnyvale (CA)
The CrossFit Head Trainer of CrossFit Sunnyvale or Fitness Program Manager at each Planet Granite facility is responsible for maintaining quality of instruction and programming with all Planet Granite fitness and/or group fitness classes. The main priority of this position is to establish and grow the fitness program through the creation of group fitness classes and small & personal private training sessions.
The role requires up to 5-10 hours per week of non-teaching or “admin” time to
complete the responsibilities; more are required when launching a gym or program. If more hours are needed they can be allocated by the gym manager for special projects.The fitness manager will work closely with the gym manager to identify the goals & vision of the gym for the fitness program. The fitness manager will execute the necessary steps to meet these goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creating class programming: class styles, descriptions and time/day of week.
o Programming to include group exercise classes as well as private training
and Intro to CrossFit/Functional Fitness classes
• Recruiting & training new instructors
• Teaching at least 3 fitness classes per week
• Grow personal training clientele and keep records of day/time/amount paid to
trainers to report on this each month.
• Post workout of the day in the gym & maintain the online presence of the
• Providing current instructors with feedback on class style, performance,
• Demoing potential instructors and classes and making programing
recommendations to the gym manager regarding changes and/or additions
• Updating the sub calendar online and in-gym
• Updating the fitness signage and handouts in the gym.
• Having a presence at gym events to do free “training tips” or clinics to new
members or grand opening events.
please email email@example.com
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hiring new Head Trainer at CrossFit Sunnyvale (CA)||Evan Mathis||In Search of CrossFitters||0||12-19-2014 10:31 AM|
|CrossFit King of Island Park looking for head trainer!||Michael Abgarian||Starting||1||09-02-2014 07:45 AM|
|CrossFit King of Island Park hiring head trainer||Michael Abgarian||Running a CrossFit Facility||1||09-01-2014 08:40 PM|
|CrossFit King of Island Park hiring head trainer||Michael Abgarian||Community||0||09-01-2014 05:39 PM|
|Hiring Crossfit Level 1 Trainer Cypress, Texas||Ted Garza||Community||2||12-12-2013 09:11 PM|