CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 01-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
Anthony Del Balso

Profile:
Any workout partners in Foster City, CA?

Hi
If you would like to join me for a workout, please reply to this post. I can workout Sat. and Sun. The time is pretty flexible. I have one workout partner who often comes up from San Jose (a good friend, and I recently moved from there) and we usually workout at 8AM.

It is possible for me to add in a weekday, but it would have to be early morning or later in the evening (and I don't have lights yet in my gym).

SOme background on me...I crossfit in Foster City in my backyard. Generally I follow mainsite WOD's, with scaling from Brand X, but sometimes I program for myself. I also drop in on classes in SF at United Barbell Tuesdays and Thursdays.

My goal is to work out Sat and Sunday. I choose my WOD from the previous weeks WODs in order to balance out what I end up doing at United Barbell, along with what equipment I have.

Anthony