CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 01-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #61
Ryan Pauley

Profile:
Re: Tabata Timer

Hans

Great timer! Just used the online clock tonight for tabata squats/pushups! Quick question though...I want to put it on my BB curve 8330 but I can't seem to get it to work. I downloaded the file to my pc and tried to run the install.bat file, but the windows command prompt pops up and displays "'javaloader' is not recognized as in internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Press any key to continue..." When I press a key, nothing happens. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I've heard a lot of people saying that it works great on the bb pearl...does it not work on the curve?

Please let me know because I think this program is great and want to be able to take it with me to my cf workouts!
Old 01-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #62
Elliot Waite

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Waite View Post
I do too. In fact, I even made my own Tabata Timer (work and family safe) using Flash. You can use it right online without having to download it. It also supports Tabata This workouts.

http://www.beach-fitness.com/tabata-timer/ (work and family safe)

I've also posted tabata MP3s there for iPods.
Hey, I just released an updated version of my online Tabata Timer (work and family safe). It now works on both desktops and mobile devices, and it has a new progress bar that shows you how far along in your tabata workout you are.

You can check it out here:
http://fitlb.com/tabata-timer (work and family safe)

Let me know if you have any suggestions for how I could make it even better. I'm always trying to improve it.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:10 PM   #63
Steven Ngo

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Waite View Post

You can check it out here:
http://fitlb.com/tabata-timer (work and family safe)

Let me know if you have any suggestions for how I could make it even better. I'm always trying to improve it.
I think i've used this before (or something really similar with the same sounds). Didn't it used to have '3...2...1' instead of just '3' *silence* towards the end of each interval as a warning? If not, could that be added? the audible '2...1' helps a lot in pushing those last couple reps.