CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 01-11-2008, 06:39 AM   #1
Adrian Cradock

Profile:
employment

hi all
This may not be best place to post this but will give it a go. I am writing in relation to any short(summer) /possibly longer term work that may be available in the Boston New york region. I Would love to get the opportunity to work with some crossfit coaches. I will be finished college in may having returned as a mature student to study a degree in Sport Rehabilitation in Ireland which basically gives me the knowledge to treat and rehab most soft tissue injuries. I also have CSCS along with Irish & Australian weightlifting qualifications. My main area of interest is strength training. I have spent several years working in gyms including powerlifting gyms and have worked with international level athletes on lifting technique. I have keen interest in olympic weightlifting having competed several times in competitions. I would be very grateful if anyone had any advice or opportunities in relation to this.

regards Adrian Cradock

Last edited by Adrian Cradock; 01-11-2008 at 06:42 AM.. Reason: forgot to put in something
Old 01-11-2008, 06:58 AM   #2
Sarena Kopciel

Profile:
Re: employment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Cradock View Post
hi all
This may not be best place to post this but will give it a go. I am writing in relation to any short(summer) /possibly longer term work that may be available in the Boston New york region. I Would love to get the opportunity to work with some crossfit coaches. I will be finished college in may having returned as a mature student to study a degree in Sport Rehabilitation in Ireland which basically gives me the knowledge to treat and rehab most soft tissue injuries. I also have CSCS along with Irish & Australian weightlifting qualifications. My main area of interest is strength training. I have spent several years working in gyms including powerlifting gyms and have worked with international level athletes on lifting technique. I have keen interest in olympic weightlifting having competed several times in competitions. I would be very grateful if anyone had any advice or opportunities in relation to this.

regards Adrian Cradock
If you wind up in NY, please contact me as my current Oly is relocating! Best of luck with finishing school and landing regular employment!
Old 01-19-2008, 05:32 AM   #3
Adrian Cradock

Profile:
Re: employment

hi Sarena
apologies so long getting back to you. just finished exams will keep you posted of my plans. I am going on work placement for next 3 months with 2 professional rugby teams in Ireland but could send you a CV closer to the time if your interested.
regards adrian.