CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 09-08-2015, 02:11 PM   #1
Brian Mariano

Profile:
Two a Day workout

Good day!

I really don't know if this is where I can ask this but here it goes. I have been working out 3-4 days at a time before. Recently, I started another job and that cut my workout days to just 2 days.

My current work schedule is 8am to 830pm, I would have a 30min break between jobs. I do WODs tue and thurs at 6am.

I was thinking of signing up at a regular Globo gym and then workout at night after my 830 shift. Then my schedule would be the same working out at 6am then 830pm at night on tuesdays and thursdays. Saturdays and sundays are hit and miss since family time happens on the weekend.

At first I wanted to do Mondays at 830pm, Tuesdays 6am then thurday 6am and 830pm.

I would appreciate any inputs as far as workout timing is concerned. And I know that no one really overtrains if rested properly (haha) but with my workload, it can be a challenge.

Thanks in advance!