CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 07-22-2008, 08:24 AM   #1
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:
Tony R

27/60"/206/m

2nd month of CF for me.. Mostly main page with some prac on the harder lifts.. To date I have lost 19lbs and increased full rom strength in every aspect. The reason I sought out CF was I noticed on my BB prog I was losing flex and ROM and endurance didnt feel like an athlete anymore but I was strong. I have kept all that strength Bench is down a few 20 lbs but acceptable.. Still trying to master the PU and Kips I Fng suck at them. and Burpees BLOW lol... SO in an attempt to GTG i jumped into CFSC burpee challenge and have gtg with pu daily For pu i do Static hangs 5 sec top and bottom 4 rounds then 10 jpu then 10 sec negatives.. Im up to 3 dhpu. I love it here.. see yall soon.

Like most of you I should have prob done this much sooner. If not for public accountability for my own good. I thought eh Ill just keep track of my results on the comments page.. Well we all know how impossible that is now. Esp with the growing number of posters and CF'rs which is awesome by the way. I love how everyone here seems to be dedicated to converting the programing of all their friends. Thanks for spying on me feel free to tell me when i suck.. I appreciate that..

To catch up

Filthy Fifty WOD
23:47
Subbed squat thrusts for last 25 burpees pukie stopped to visit
did 150 single unders for du

Gonna catch up 2k row and todays Push Jerk WOD together.. Wish me luck shouldnt be bad Rowing is my homie. Push jerk is a good friend too. 321 get some and man do I need to get some.. .Oh wait were talking about WOD's
Old 07-22-2008, 08:25 AM   #2
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:
Re: Tony R

Caught up all 6 burpees yesterday.. Going to get my 7 today
Old 07-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #3
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:

Miscalculated the Burpee challenge buy in

did my 28 today..

Todays WOD
155 Prev pr felt real good in the shoulders today
185 Big jump PR

GTG PU
10 sec static top, bottom, mid 4 rounds
10 jpu
10sec negatives
10jpu
10 sec negatives

Caught up the 2k row today too as rxd 9:34 Kinda slow for me but after the PJs and GTG PU drills upper back and shoulders were kinda spent.. But damn I feel good today.. Aside from dealing with the ex this afternoon thats a buzz kill anytime.. Gotta look for a new place to live today.. Maybe Cali lol.. 321 F that im beat
Old 07-26-2008, 01:28 PM   #4
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:

So I missed two WOD's and a rest day hectic week.. So I made up all three in one day today.. Fran, IMO, and Michael

Fran as rxd:
3:26 was actually a little longer I had to stop a few times at my globo gym and wait for the old man to do his tricep extensions cause there so important. SO i stopped the watch once.. Actually time while waitin would have been about 6 something so I got about a 2-3 min rest good for me but I know its cheating.

In Mem of as Rxd
5:32 Good burn esp after Fran... Could have been a bit quicker but doing it after a fran forget it..

Michael as Rxd sort of:
22:28 Again not a good time my quads are officially in retirement and last round I subbed out for 400 meters Ill finish up tommorow

Went home slept for 2 hrs in the fetal position.. Im spent.. Feels good though.. Bring on the Rhabdo lol jk..

27/m/206.4/60"
Old 07-31-2008, 04:41 PM   #5
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:

27m?60"/204.4

Computer problems couldnt log for a few days so heres my catch up.

Sunday Rest Day Ran 1.25 m outside for the first time..

Mondays CFT:

775 new PR Felt great..

PP 185 New PR kinda pj'd it but mostly pressed form was arguable
Squat 275 PR cant wait to break the 300# mark
DL 315 PR again was pretty rough form was awful I suspect Need to send in for some digital coaching..

Tuesday: Helen

As Rxd 15:06 could have def pushed harder on the 400m wasnt sure what to expect she was my first helen.

Wednesday: Sorry but this guy cant run 15k not without taking the greater part of a beautiful day here in upstate NY..

So did reps
DL 165x5
225x5
275x5
Squat
255x5
OHS
135x5
F Squat
165x5

Been a good week so far taking an active rest day today did some laps at a slow pace in the pool.. See ya all tommorow.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:

27m/60/203

Friday 080801

Cant do Muscleups well not sure really I dont have rings so I did the subout
120x120 No real need in posting my time way to slow and destructive lol Im dead.

On a better note Im down to 203# From 221# at the start of doing CF and not really zoning to strictly.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:38 AM   #7
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:

27/m/60"/206.6

Long weekend of binge drinking.. I had some parties to attend. Aside from feeling like **** the majority of the weekend and spending all day sunday doing nothing but laying on my *** I also gained 3lbs.. I have such a love hate relationship with alcohol. So anyways

Did Saturdays WOD

Saturday 080802
Round 1: 5:51
Round 2: 4:48
Round 3: 3:27

Nice workout I felt good throughout hinesight I could have pushed a bit harder in round 1 but trying to maintain a pace. Gonna make up another wod for later IM not doing griff lol I will fall and break my neck haha..
Old 08-06-2008, 01:03 PM   #8
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:

Made up two wods today.. I really need to keep on cycle its gettting to be habit to make them up had some busy days..

Wednesday 080806

Didnt time myself forgot the stopwatch at home..
I did the first 42 pullups kipping pr for me.
Finished out the rest JPU
Dead hang PU are up to 8 Full ROM may not be there..

Tuesday 080805

135x5
135x5
175x5
175x5
205x5

Stayed a bit light worked on form and depth.. Felt good today sweated my *** off.. A long weekend of drinking Im sure helped inspire that

Weight was 205.6 coming back down from all that alcohol Still wanting to break below 200..
Old 08-07-2008, 10:00 AM   #9
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:

Its funny I almost write in this thing like its a journal logging activities emotion chores etc..

Woke up ok nights sleep however woke up stressed out and unmotivated. (esp when I seen the WOD jk) Low on energy overwhelmed mind set ready to clear it at the gym. If I couldnt work out I swear I would need therapy you learn alot beatin yourself down everyday really keeps the mind clear. Anyways The goal for me long term is to compete at next years games, im an avid competitor so naturally Im gonna go for the pinnacle here as well as anything I do. So I know I have lots of work to do. After my 90 day p90x guinea pig. I plan on 90 days double WOD and then scaling back down to wod and form workouts.. anyways now that Ive publically declared that.

Thursday 080807
As rxd: 4:29 no 20# ball so I used 12# and did 15' target.

My legs are spent from yesterday and my lats and traps. The throws actually killed me the most I had to really drive with my quads and hips to keep pace.. I have been working on squeezing and driving excersizes with my core today was the truest testiment of the difference. It was amazing the difference with compressed core vs jelly belly. I could really feel my hip flexors snapping closed on my drive. I love to feel muscles working its my addiction.

Going to take the dog for 5k walk/run see ya all later.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:35 AM   #10
Anthony Ronchi

Profile:

27/m/72"/204.8

Yet again starting my week by making up multiple WODs. Today Made up Saturday Sunday and Mondays WOD.. Why is it the WODs I miss are the ones I dont want to so I have to make them up.

Anyways mindset a little unmotivated but ready to bust some ***.. Good nights sleep 1:30 am to 10am. Kinda overslept a little groggy today. Didnt eat breakfast and didnt eat great over the weekend. Anyone from rochester will know what I mean when I say alcohol means garbage plate. Anyways.

Saturday 080809
As Rxd without a rope. I didnt time today as I kept getting cut off at my globo and I didnt have an actual rope so I was doing rope pullups instead. I cannot wait to affiliate.

Sunday 080810
24.75 this compound WOD stuff is gonna kill me..

Monday 080811
As Rxd. Again didnt time so really Im ****ed but It went well. It was absolutely Hell especially as my last W/O. All I have to say is the Last 50 H/B ext were absolutely miserable.