CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 11-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #21
Tirzah Harper

Profile:
Re: STD's and homosexuality

Derek,
I admit I'm also skeptical/curious as to why you found it important to post this link at this time. I mean, I'm sure this is not the only article you've come across recently that talks about things that are killing people and don't have to be killing people.
Maybe I know you just well enough to be missing a HUGE benevolent motivation on your part but I do find it pretty fishy, mainly because from what I know of you this article isn't even personally relevant to you. It's not really a commonly discussed topic of obvious interest to CrossFitters, it's not relevant to your life, and any statistics are freely available to those who ARE interested.

Now, to disclaim myself, just because something is not of broad interest to CF is no reason to NOT post about it. It's a combination of "not of broad interest" and "not personally applicable to the poster" that piqued my interest in your motives.

No offense intended, and I post this with all due respect. It's good to know all the facts.