CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 04-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #31
Chris Mason

Profile:
Re: Nitrean+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain Papettas View Post
hey chris
any chance of a coupon code so it is not as expensive to ship to australia! would love to try the product!

I have a code for these forums. It is CFF and knocks 10% off your cart total. That is for AtLargeNutrition.com.

These guys (WFS) http://reachurpeak.com.au/ carry some of our stuff is Australia. Check them out.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:17 AM   #32
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hunke View Post
Mr. Mason,

I was wondering if you were familiar with the product "Titan" from Complete Nutrition? I have been using this protein for ~4 months with really good results. It is quite pricey, but price isn't a big concern. I have read a lot of great reviews on your products, but am wondering how they compare to the one I am currently using. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I should note that I usually only use 1/2 a serving twice a day.
I wasn't familiar with the product but I looked it up. At face value it looks like a good product. It has what appears to be a good protein blend.

My one concern is the label claims. It says it has 45g of protein in a 60g serving size with 10.3g of the 60g coming from carbs and fats. The makes the product over 90% protein by weight (weight of protein in the product) which I very, very seriously doubt. That makes me question if there are other potential falsehoods on the label to include what is actually in the product.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #33
Edoardo Tacconi

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post
We can, yes.
I hope that it will not blocked at the customs house!
Last delivery from USA to Italy arrived to me in two months!
Old 04-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #34
Cain Papettas

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post
I have a code for these forums. It is CFF and knocks 10% off your cart total. That is for AtLargeNutrition.com.

These guys (WFS) http://reachurpeak.com.au/ carry some of our stuff is Australia. Check them out.
Thanks chris! Yeah its cheaper in ur site! Man that shipping price is a killaaa! No way around that is there lol
Old 04-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #35
Tom Lapaglia

Profile:

Got my Nitrean+ today. Loving it, just wish the scoop wasn't at the bottom
Old 04-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #36
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lapaglia View Post
Got my Nitrean+ today. Loving it, just wish the scoop wasn't at the bottom
Sorry! That settling during shipping .
Old 04-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #37
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Thanks chris! Yeah its cheaper in ur site! Man that shipping price is a killaaa! No way around that is there lol
No, I wish there was!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #38
Cain Papettas

Profile:

So do i my friend! And also i meant nothing smart in my other thread about ur product! Obviously its speaks for itself and i think its great that this is helping! And i think everyone very much appreciates your help too !!
Old 04-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #39
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
So do i my friend! And also i meant nothing smart in my other thread about ur product! Obviously its speaks for itself and i think its great that this is helping! And i think everyone very much appreciates your help too !!
No worries, I didn't take it that way. Some people will feel that way and there is nothing I can do to control that. Other than where people directly ask about AtLarge, or AtLarge products I pretty rarely mention them. It is how I make my living and as I formulated the majority of the products and use them personally I certainly believe in them. I feel I would be disingenuous not to recommend them when appropriate the same as anyone recommending something they like or know works. Most of my posts are about strength training as that is my other passion (and I am a pretty strong guy - I practice what I preach on that front). My life consists of strength/performance training and nutrition related topics. That is about it .
Old 04-09-2012, 07:42 AM   #40
Cody Chanthaseny

Profile:

I'd just like to say I love my Nitrean+. I'm already on my second jug after a little over a month on the first one. My first jug was the old vanilla flavor, and I thought it tasted fine, even though a lot of people didn't like it. I'm now on the Dutch chocolate and it's pretty good too. As you're drinking, it doesn't taste like much, then you get a huge chocolate after taste rush.

They sent me a sample of the Strawberry flavor, and I wasn't much of a fan of that so I'll be sticking with the chocolate or trying the new vanilla when it comes time for some more.

I'm doing a lot of High Intensity Interval training right now to shed fat before I go in to a homebrew crossfit workout. I started at 5' 10" 200 pounds. I'm now at 198 but, by my sight and comparison, have lost considerable fat. I really think Nitrean has helped my recovery, and maintain muscle while doing my high cardio work outs. Next week I start building strength and I'm excited to see what Nitrean+ can do for me.