CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 06-04-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
Zach Dickason

Profile:
headed to the academy

Just got the call last Friday, Louisville Metro Police Department, academy starts June 30th. I've been crossfitting the entire time trying to get ready not only for the physical testing involved in the hiring process but also to be ready in case I got picked. I recommend this program whole-heartedly to anyone looking to become a police officer. What I noticed throughout the testing process (6+ months) is that I never felt disengaged from my goal which was to get hired on. I think that is because the workouts take so much out of you that you're not willing to let them be for nothing. I never really had to make myself stay motivated, the WOD's did that for me.

THANK YOU CROSS-FIT

edit: sorry for this sounding like an advertisement, it's not, I promise it's genuine, I also promise that Cross-Fit owns.

Last edited by Zach Dickason : 06-04-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:44 PM   #2
Brian Mansfield

Profile:
Re: headed to the academy

Good luck in the Academy. I sure wish I had CF when I started 12 years ago!