CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 10-23-2016, 02:27 PM   #1
Tino Hildebrandt

Profile:
Smile looking for Crossfit full-time coaching position

Hello dear Crossfit-Maniacs!

I do Crossfit since 2009 and I coach since mid 2011. Since 2014 I work in fitness industry as a full time personal trainer and part time at a Crossfit coach.
Now I will do the next step and change it to a full-time Crossfit coaching position.

I live in Germany and don't hold valid work permits for some countries outside European Union. Perhaps you could assist, if we plan to work together.

I'm very open to work somewhere in the world, so I did before in my 16-year IT career.

Next to Crossfit, I cover some more parts, TRX, athletics, weightlifting and mobility ans myofascial training. Next to it, I'm licenses in chines and myofascial Taping.
More information about me and my experience you will find in my attached CV.

Please feel free to get in contact with my by email or phone.

Looking forward to speak with you about the future!

Kind Regards,
Tino
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CV_Tino_Sport_english.pdf (1.72 MB, 334 views)