Seeking CrossFit Level 1 Certified Instructors to teach and support a athlete warrior program at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The program will focus on functional fitness in a high altitude environment. Trainers must currently possess, at a minimum, the national standard “functional fitness” CrossFit Level 1 credential. Experience conducting functional fitness programs with elite-level operational forces; i.e. Rangers, Special Forces, SWAT, etc or professional athletes desired.
This position will support the following training activities:
- Functional fitness programming theory and implementation. The trainees will be instructed on how to effectively develop and implement a functional fitness program at their respective unit.
- Strength training. Trainees shall include strength training exercises.
- Conditioning training. Training shall include general conditioning and endurance exercises.
- Speed training. Training shall include exercises to improve speed of movement and speed of performance related to operational tasks.
- Agility training. Training shall include exercises to improve agility and proprioception skills.
- Flexibility training. Training shall include dynamic and static exercises to promote optimal flexibility.
Please send resume highlighting experience and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.cobalt-ts.com/employment
(work safe / family friendly) for more information.