CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 04-25-2017, 09:00 AM   #1
Jimmy Pinson

Profile:
Question

This may not be the correct sub forum for this, but I hope so.

I was a member of the local box a while back but couldnt get their schedule to match mine.

I joined a local anytime fitness and they have EVERY piece pf equipment needed to do full crossfit programming.

My question, is there an "online crossfit box" that offers programming and an app such as wodify to track your workouts and progress?

I am ok with paying to join, just would like to find one that has the above and can offer substitute moves for the things I cant do at this time.

Does this exist anywhere?
Old 04-28-2017, 07:15 AM   #2
Michael A. Jones

Profile:
Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Pinson View Post
This may not be the correct sub forum for this, but I hope so.

I was a member of the local box a while back but couldnt get their schedule to match mine.

I joined a local anytime fitness and they have EVERY piece pf equipment needed to do full crossfit programming.

My question, is there an "online crossfit box" that offers programming and an app such as wodify to track your workouts and progress?

I am ok with paying to join, just would like to find one that has the above and can offer substitute moves for the things I cant do at this time.

Does this exist anywhere?
A friend subscribes here: http://moveskill.com/ (WSF)

She likes it and cost efficient.