CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 10-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
Seiji Ishii

Profile:
New Crossfit in Central Texas: looking for head coach/manager

I am in final planning stages of opening a new box in Bastrop, TX. I am searching for a head trainer/manager to assist in the opening and operating of this community. I am a fitness trainer for professional motocross athletes so I need a full time person to drive this thing from the ground up while I transition some time away from my current job duties to this CrossFit box. I have successfully opened and sold a personal training studio so I have a lot of experience on the operations and business side of that kind of facility but CrossFit is new for me. Compensation is fully open for discussion but I foresee income from running sessions, salary and possible minority share in the company. Please email me directly we can possibly build this community together.

Please email me directly at seiji@coachseiji.com.

Last edited by Seiji Ishii : 10-29-2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Forgot contact info