CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 10-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
Departed

Profile:

Yankees!!!!

Someone had to post this, so I feel honored that I will. GO YANKEES!!!!!!! Being born less than 20 minutes from the stadium, living less than 20 minutes from the stadium, and having gone to over 60 games before I even got to college, I am pleased to say that I am not a front runner like most people like to claim most Yankee fans to be.

So go kick some *** Yankees!!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
Renee Lee

Profile:
Re: Yankees!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Cedarbaum View Post
Someone had to post this, so I feel honored that I will. GO YANKEES!!!!!!! Being born less than 20 minutes from the stadium, living less than 20 minutes from the stadium, and having gone to over 60 games before I even got to college, I am pleased to say that I am not a front runner like most people like to claim most Yankee fans to be.

So go kick some *** Yankees!!!!
Yay!

I'm a little frustrated by the Yankees this year, actually. For the last 7-8 seasons, i have been DIEHARD. listened to every game I could on Gameday Audio, knew ERAs and offensive stats off the top of my head. (i'm a female yankee fan in boston...i NEED to know these things for anybody to take me seriously)

The year I get completely distracted and wrapped up in the Crossfit Games, too apathetic to care about pro sports when i was more focused on my own athleticism, is the year they decide to go on a tear and make it back to the series. *grumble*

i have NO IDEA what's going on with the team this season. clueless.

but in other news, Yankees have game 2 in the bag.