CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout of the Day
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout of the Day Questions & performance regarding CrossFit's WOD

Old 05-12-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
Tim Randall

Profile:
Posting WOD results for those over 50

Ok, I admit I not very sharp when it comes to searching on the computer. So I have a question.

I am 57years young and have been doing CF 5+ days a week for the last 7 months (and love what it is doing for me) I have been following the BrandX forum mostly (scaling my WOD's when necessary) usually the weights and sometimes doing progressions to the more comlex moves.

What I am looking for is a "relative comparison" as to my performance compared to others in my "age group"-----(I know that this is pretty open ended as some folks my age have been athletes all their lives and then there are are some that (like me) finally decided to make a "lifestyle" change and are seriously "doing it".

When I look at the 'over 50' page I don't see a regular posting of the WOD's? Am I missing something?? On the BrandX page there are very few of "older guys" posting.

Thanks for any imput,

Chaplain-Tim
Old 05-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
David Sailor

Profile:
Re: Posting WOD results for those over 50

Hi Tim,

Try:

www.LogsItAll.com

WFS, it's a good site to log your own results but it also lets you search for rankings for each workout and you can narrow it down by age group such as 50-60 year olds.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
Tim Randall

Profile:

Thanks, I have seen logsItAll, (set up and account but haven't kept up with it) I didn't know that you could search for rankings and age catagories. I will look further. (I was just looking at the main and BrandX page postings for comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Sailor View Post
Hi Tim,

Try:

www.LogsItAll.com

WFS, it's a good site to log your own results but it also lets you search for rankings for each workout and you can narrow it down by age group such as 50-60 year olds.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #4
Bill Patton

Profile:

tim:

i set up a crossfit specific ranking page that makes it a bit easier to create all sorts of CF ranking/benchmark times - check out:

http://www.logsitall.com/guest_stats_cf.asp

There are roughly 40,000 workouts logged - so you'll find some decent data to help you set up goals etc. Please don't hesitate to email me at admin@logsitall.com with any q's.

-bill patton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Randall View Post
Thanks, I have seen logsItAll, (set up and account but haven't kept up with it) I didn't know that you could search for rankings and age catagories. I will look further. (I was just looking at the main and BrandX page postings for comparison.