CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 10-17-2013, 04:29 AM   #11
Brad Allen Jones

Profile:
Re: What do you think of the FDA Nazis?

Threaders FTW

Old 10-17-2013, 05:59 AM   #12
Deb Weber

Profile:

Quote:
I think our whole government is ruled no longer by democracy, but by the wealthy (both individuals and corporations). In short, our government is now much higher on the corruption scale than ever before and it is sad.
Koch brothers, citizens united... it IS sad.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #13
John L. Mclaughlin

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Santos View Post
14:45 that I'll never get back. Government agencies possibly being corrupt? What a shock.

You know what the real problem is? People are too fat, stupid and lazy. Instead of grabbing a piece of fruit, they'll grab a bag of potato chips. Then they wonder why they are fat and unhealthy. Instead of exercising and eating properly, they go and spend all kinds of money on miracle pills.
ouch, the truth!
But seriously, guys. This thread is going to hit the bucket fast. This is not the place for politics.

Old 10-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #14
Alexander Dreyzen

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John L. Mclaughlin View Post
ouch, the truth!
But seriously, guys. This thread is going to hit the bucket fast. This is not the place for politics.
Is this politics if you can't buy raw milk, supplements or if your children are forced into chemotherapy, that destroys the very immune system that is necessary to fight cancer?

Are you people going to wait until a government bureaucrat shows up at your box to tell you that you have no clue how to run a "proper" facility?

Old 10-17-2013, 10:35 AM   #15
Jeff Enge

Profile:

I feel really sorry for the people that see conspiracy theories everywhere.

How can you live an enjoyable life at all if you think that everybody is out to get you?

Be thankful you live somewhere that lets you decide and have the means to live your life in general the way you want to.

Old 10-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #16
Paulo Santos

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
I feel really sorry for the people that see conspiracy theories everywhere.

How can you live an enjoyable life at all if you think that everybody is out to get you?

Be thankful you live somewhere that lets you decide and have the means to live your life in general the way you want to.
Preach, my brother.

Old 10-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #17
Vickie Ellickson

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Dreyzen View Post
Are you people going to wait until a government bureaucrat shows up at your box to tell you that you have no clue how to run a "proper" facility?
If the government bureaucrat can lift more than I can, then they are welcome to tell me how to run my program.

Of course, any grown male can probably lift more than I do without having touched a barbell before, but...whatever. You get the point.

Last edited by Vickie Ellickson : 10-17-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Old 10-17-2013, 11:25 AM   #18
Paulo Santos

Profile:

Quote:
Is this politics if you can't buy raw milk, supplements or if your children are forced into chemotherapy, that destroys the very immune system that is necessary to fight cancer?

Come on man. No one is going to show up and tell you how to run your facility. And guess what? Some people have no business being parents and unfortunately they have to be told, via court order, to do certain things. The people that suffer are the children who don't have a chance to be anything the second they are born because their parents are ****'ums. That's reality.

Old 10-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #19
Paulo Santos

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Ellickson View Post
If the government bureaucrat can lift more than I can, then they are welcome to tell me how to run my program.

Of course, any grown male can probably lift more than I do without having touched a barbell before, but...whatever. You get the point.

LOL. You rock Vickie.

Old 10-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #20
Dustin Wintczak

Profile:

Quote:

Whoa wait Alexander my kids have cancer? My wife and I were completely unaware of this....I'm speechless. I can't believe it, this whole time I thought my daughter was at pre-school and she's been undergoing chemotherapy? Which by the way must be remarkably effective because shes seems to be perfectly healthy......hmm maybe we should just be pre-emptively administiring chemo to the kids. I mean my daughter doesn't have cancer right now so it must be working. Good thinking Alexander!!!!